Coney Hot Dog Sauce Recipe
Coney Hot Dog Sauce Recipe.
Classic Coney Sauce is a family favorite.
This Slow Cooker Recipe is made with ground beef, onion, ketchup, yellow mustard, white vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and celery seed. a must-have for Game Day, summer dinner, or your next party.
Great with grilled hot dogs!
Make your favorite comfort food at home with this easy recipe.
Top your hot dogs with Coney sauce, onions, and mustard, or your favorite combination of toppings.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Coney Hot Dog Sauce
- Place a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add onion and ground beef.
- Cook and break up meat until browned.
- Using a colander, drain grease off of meat.
- In a slow cooker, add browned ground beef and onion, ketchup, mustard, vinegar, and sugar. Stir to mix well.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
- Cover, set on LOW setting and cook for approx 2 hours.
- Serve on hot dogs.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies