Single Serving Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Single Serving Macaroni and Cheese Recipe.
If you crave Mac and Cheese but don’t want to make a full batch, here is a recipe for one serving!
Satisfy your comfort food cravings!
This classic macaroni and cheese is made with flour, onion powder, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, ground mustard, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, and a dash of hot sauce.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Single Serving Macaroni and Cheese
- non-stick cooking spray as needed
- 3 tbsp macaroni pasta uncooked
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ⅛ tsp ground mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 tsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare a 1 cup Ramekin or baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.non-stick cooking spray
- In a small saucepan, add water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni and boil approx 8 minutes or until cooked but firm. Don't overcook.3 tbsp macaroni pasta
- Using a colander, drain water off macaroni.
- Using the same saucepan, add butter turn heat to medium/high, and melt butter.1 tbsp butter
- Using a wire whisk, whisk in flour, onion powder, salt, pepper, and milk. Whisk until smooth.1 tbsp all-purpose flour, ¼ tsp salt, 1 pinch ground black pepper, ⅛ tsp onion powder, ½ cup milk
- Stir and cook for approx 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low setting
- Whisk in Worcestershire sauce, ⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, hot sauce, and ground mustard.⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, 1 dash Worcestershire sauce, 1 dash hot sauce, ⅛ tsp ground mustard
- Return the cooked macaroni to the saucepan, stir to mix well.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared ramekin.
- Top with the bread crumbs, and the remaining 1 TBSP shredded Cheddar cheese1 tsp bread crumbs, 1 tbsp shredded Cheddar cheese
- In preheated oven, bake approx 10 minutes, or until pasta is heated through and the cheese has melted.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies