Grilled Bacon Pineapple Burgers Recipe
Grilled Bacon Pineapple Burgers Recipe.
This quick and easy Hamburger Recipe is juicy and delicious!
Made with ground beef, barbecue sauce, sliced pineapple, and bacon.
The combination of the sweet pineapple and the salty bacon is to die for!
You can top this burger with your favorite cheese if you want to make a Bacon Pineapple Cheeseburger.
This meal is quick and easy, and ready in 25 minutes.
Perfect for your next cookout, outdoor party, or Game Day!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Grilled Bacon Pineapple Burgers
- Preheat outdoor grill for indirect cooking by turning on the 2 outside burners to medium heat, and leaving the 2 inside burners off.
- Using a basting brush, brush the grill grate with oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and barbecue sauce. Using your hands, combine until well mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the ground beef mixture into 4 equal parts. Form each into hamburger patties.
- Carefully place the hamburgers on the center of the grill.
- Cover and cook until hamburger is cooked to desired temperature.
- If desired, top hamburger with the cheese of your choice just before taking off the grill.
- Place 2 bacon strips per hamburger on the grill, turn frequently so the bacon doesn't burn. Remove when at desired doneness.
- Place pineapple slices on the center of the grill and cook until grill marks appear, flip and cook the other side.
- Place 1 pineapple slice and 2 strips of bacon on each hamburger.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies