Easy 4 Ingredient Roast Beef Recipe
Easy 4 Ingredient Roast Beef Recipe. One of the most popular dinners in America is roast beef and one that is often served at potlucks or family gatherings. It’s a simple dish that makes your house smell amazing and it tastes even better!
There are many different ways to make roast beef, and there are also tons of variations on what you can serve with it like potatoes, green beans or mashed cauliflower.
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy dinner idea that requires minimal effort, this dish is perfect. This will leave you feeling warm and cozy after dinner tonight!
This is a super easy dinner recipe made with beef eye of round roast, garlic powder, salt, and fresh ground black pepper. With only a 5 minute prep time, you won’t spend much effort to make this meal.
It goes great with roasted vegetables like carrots, potatoes, and green beans. The leftovers make great sandwiches for lunch the next day. This kid friendly recipe will please the whole family.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Easy 4 Ingredient Roast Beef
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Using kitchen twine, tie roast every 3 inches.
- Put roast beef in roasting pan.
- Season roast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- In preheated oven and cook uncovered for 60 minutes, or 20 minutes per pound.
- Take out of oven and using aluminum foil, create a tent to cover loosely.
- Allow Roast Beef to rest for 15 – 20 minutes before carving.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake