Easy Chocolate Berry Cups Recipe
Easy Chocolate Berry Cups Recipe.
This easy 1 ingredient recipe is a beautiful option for your next party.
Made with semi-sweet chocolate in a double-boiler, it’s easier than you would think.
Your guests won’t believe they are homemade.
Fill these delicious cups with your favorite berries or get creative with the filling
Dessert Recipes !
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- Don’t have a Double Boiler? This is the one we use, and recommend.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
2-Ingredient Chocolate Berry Cups
- 12 squares (1oz) semisweet chocolate
- Add water to the bottom of a double boiler and bring to a simmer.
- Add chocolate to the top of the double boiler and melt while stirring. Use a spatula to scrape the chocolate off the sides of the pan to keep it from burning.
- In the 20 mini muffin cups, using a small basting brush, brush chocolate in a thin layer inside the cups covering the entire inside.
- Place cups in the refrigerator for approx 5 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add another layer of chocolate the same way. Refrigerate again and repeat approx 8 more times, reheating chocolate in double boiler when needed.
- Refrigerate until fully set, then peel the muffin cups off of the chocolate
- To serve, fill cups with your favorite berries.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Copycat Pizza Sauce (Pizza Hut)
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs