Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese Recipe
Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese Recipe.
This quick and easy recipe is ready in just 5 minutes.
Made with your favorite cream cheese, fresh strawberries, and powdered sugar.
Strawberry Cream Cheese goes great on bagels, English muffins, toast, or on Angel Food or Pound Cake.
It’s super easy to make in your food processor
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup fresh strawberries hauled
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- In a food processor or a blender, add cream cheese, strawberries, and powdered sugar.
- Pulse until ingredients are combined and smooth in texture.
- Store in refrigerator
What to serve with Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese
Angel Food Cake
Use as a dip for Strawberries or other fruits
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies