5 Ingredient Homemade Root Beer Recipe
5 Ingredient Homemade Root Beer Recipe. Welcome to the world of DIY with our kid-friendly root beer recipe. Get ready for a delightful adventure that will satisfy your taste buds and ignite your creativity.
With just a handful of simple ingredients, you can craft a refreshing and irresistibly delicious beverage right in your own kitchen.
Our step-by-step guide will walk you through the process, making it easy for both kids and adults to join in on the fun.
This DIY root beer project is a fantastic way to spend quality time with your family while learning the art of creating something special from scratch.
So, gather your ingredients, round up the family, and let the DIY adventure begin. Get ready to savor the taste of success as you take a sip of your very own homemade root beer masterpiece.
Moroccan Style Mint Green Tea
Pumpkin Latte Without Coffee
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
It’s best to chill the root beer overnight before serving.
Homemade root beer is best consumed within a week for optimal taste.
Easy Homemade Root Beer
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 qt hot water
- 4 tsp root beer extract
- In a small bowl, mix the yeast with half a cup of warm water until it dissolves.
- In a another bowl, dissolve the sugar in a quart of hot water.
- Take a gallon jar and pour the dissolved yeast mixture, sugar mixture, and root beer extract into it.
- Fill the jar with warm water and stir everything together until it's well mixed.
- Cover the jar and place it in a warm sunny spot for 4 hours.
- Leave the jar overnight, and the root beer will be ready to drink the next day.
- Chill before serving.
You May also Like:
- 5 Ingredient Homemade Root Beer
- Baked Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert)
- Melt in Your Mouth Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers