Easy Moroccan Grilled Chicken Recipe
Easy Moroccan Grilled Chicken Recipe.
This spicy chicken is full of flavor and easy to make.
The rub is made with scallions, parsley, fresh cilantro, garlic, paprika, ground cumin, salt, turmeric, and cayenne pepper.
A great option for your boneless, skinless chicken breast dinner!
5 minute prep time, 30 minute rest tine, and 15 minute cook time.
A nice option for your next cookout or party!
Low Carb and Keto.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- If you don’t have an Outdoor grill, check out an Indoor Grill!
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Moroccan Grilled Chicken
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup scallions white Parts only chopped
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- In a food processor, add olive oil, parsley, scallions, garlic, cilantro, salt, ground cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, and turmeric.½ cup extra virgin olive oil, ¼ cup scallions, ¼ cup parsley chopped, ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped, 1 tbsp garlic minced, 2 tsp paprika, 2 tsp ground cumin, ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp salt
- Process until ingredients are smooth.
- Rub the processed mixture on the chicken breasts, flip and coat the other side.4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Let chicken stand for 30 minutes
- In the meantime, preheat your grill to medium/high heat.
- On the preheated grill, place chicken breasts and grill approx 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink, and juices run clear.
You May also Like:
- Easy Spinach Green Chile Quiche
- Favorite Blooming Onion with Sauce
- 5 Ingredient Homemade Root Beer
- Baked Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert)