Easy Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe
It’s that time of year again when all thoughts turn to Thanksgiving. You might be feeling a little overwhelmed by the work it will take to prepare for the big day, but don’t worry! This easy sweet potato souffle is sure to wow your guests and make you look like a kitchen pro.
It only takes 40 minutes from start to finish, so you can easily whip up this dish before sitting down with family and friends on Thanksgiving Day.
This is an easy side dish recipe for a Fall dinner. Made with fresh sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, milk, butter, vanilla extract, salt, light brown sugar, self-rising flour, and chopped pecans.
If you are looking for a new idea for sweet potatoes this year, give this recipe a try. It’s also great for Christmas, or the Holidays.
The best part? You’ll have plenty of leftovers for delicious lunches during the week after!
Side Dish Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Sweet Potato Souffle
- 3 cups sweet potatoes cooked and mashed
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter cubed, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar divided
- ½ cup self-rising cake flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
For the Souffle:
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare an 8×8 inch baking dish by greasing lightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sweet potatoes, eggs, sugar, milk, 8 tablespoons of melted butter, salt, and vanilla. Stir to combine well.
- In prepared baking dish, add the sweet potato mix. Spread to an even layer.
For the Topping:
- In another mixing bowl, add brown sugar, flour, pecans, and 4 tablespoons of cubed butter, Combine to for a crumble texture.
- Add topping on the sweet potatoes in an even layer.
- In preheated oven, bake 20 – 25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown
- Serve hot.
You May also Like:
- Melt in Your Mouth Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)