Easy Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
Butternut squash soup is a warming and hearty dish perfect for this time of year. It can be made in less than an hour with simple ingredients, and it’s easy to make!
In the dead of winter, nothing beats a warm bowl of soup. This recipe is so easy and delicious that you’ll be craving it all year long!
This delicious and savory soup is a great appetizer, or dinner recipe for Fall or Winter. Its quick and easy, and ready in just 35 minutes.
Made with olive oil, onion, fresh garlic, fat-free chicken broth, salt, black pepper, fresh sage, butternut squash, and parmesan cheese.
Low calorie, Gluten Free, and low fat!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Butternut Squash Soup
- In a large stockpot, add olive oil, onion, and garlic.
- Place stockpot over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, salt, pepper, sage, and butternut squash.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, reduce heat and simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until the butternut squash is tender.
- In a blender or food processor, add ½ of the mixture and puree lightly, there will still be chunks of squash. Repeat for the other half.
- To serve, garnish with parmesan cheese.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies