Fried Chinese Buffet Donuts Recipe
Fried Chinese Buffet Donuts Recipe.
A quick and easy dessert with refrigerated biscuit dough, and sugar.
You can use a deep fryer, or a large skillet.
Ready in 6 minutes!
This is a family favorite the kids will love!
Can’t go to the buffet? Make it at home!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Fried Chinese Buffet Donuts
- In a small bowl, add sugar and set aside for later.
- In a deep fryer, or a large skillet, add a few inches of oil
- Heat the oil until it reaches 350° F
- Open biscuits and separate.
- Carefully add a few biscuits to the hot oil and cook until bottom is golden brown.
- Flip biscuits and continue frying until the other side is golden brown.
- Transfer fried biscuits to paper towels to drain oil.
- Repeat with the rest of the biscuits.
- One at a time, place donuts in sugar, flip to coat all sides.
You May also Like:
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs
- Ultimate Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- Crispy and Delicious Buttermilk Chicken Fingers