Grilled Peaches with Honey Pecan Cream Recipe
Grilled Peaches with Honey Pecan Cream Recipe. Who doesn’t love a good, juicy peach? If you’re looking for a way to make your peaches even more delicious, try grilling them. This will give the fruit a wonderful smoky taste that goes well with the sweetness of honey and pecans.
It’s an easy recipe that is perfect for summer!
One of the best things about this recipe is that it takes only a few ingredients to make something absolutely delicious!
This dish can be served as a dessert or appetizer, depending on your preference.
Grilled peaches are sweet and juicy with the perfect amount of char for flavor.
The honey pecan cream adds just the right amount of sweetness and texture.
Grilled peaches are a beautiful and heavenly dessert recipe.
Grilling fruit is a great way to bring out its natural sugars and caramelize them on the outside.
They are made with Summer peaches with clover honey and Philadelphia Honey Pecan Cream Cheese Spread.
The perfect quick and easy grill recipe to complement your burgers, steak, or chicken.
Serve at your next party and your guests will love them!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill:
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Grilled Peaches with Honey Pecan Cream
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium/high heat
- Using a basting brush, brush vegetable oil lightly on peaches.
- On the preheated grill, carefully place peaches with the pit side down.
- Grill peaches for approx 5 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- Turn peaches to the other side.
- Drizzle peaches with honey.
- Fill the pit whole with cream cheese.
- Grill approx 2 – 3 minutes or until the cream cheese is warm.
- Serve immediately
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies