Homemade Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe
Homemade Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe.
A gluten free pizza crust made with gluten free flour mix, chickpea flour, xanthan gum, tapioca starch, sugar, and yeast.
Enjoy pizza without the Gluten!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- Prepare a 15 inch pizza pan by coating with vegetable oil.
- In a small mixing bowl, add gluten free flour, then whisk in corn starch, bean flour, xanthan gum, tapicoa flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside for later.
- In a glass measuring cup, add 1 cup lukewarm water, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and the yeast. Set aside for later and to allow yeast to dissolve.
- In a large bowl, add egg, oil, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Beat the egg mixture until just incorporated.
- Add in the yeast mixture.
- Beat in half of the flour mixture.
- Beat in the rest of the flour mixture until smooth.
- Turn out the dough onto prepared pan and spread out to the edges of the pan.
- Top the pizza crust with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until at desired doneness.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies