Greek Breakfast Egg Wraps Recipe
Greek Breakfast Egg Wraps Recipe. If you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast option that is vegetarian, this Greek Breakfast Egg Wrap is what you need!
A satisfying breakfast or brunch idea with classic Greek flavors. Filled with scrambled eggs, red onion, cherry tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, and Greek seasoning.
At first glance, these wraps may look like they take a long time to prepare, but the prep work is minimal and you can have all of this done in under 20 minutes. The result is an easy-to-prepare meal that will make your taste buds sing!
This wrap is made with flour tortillas.
Perfect breakfast on the go!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Greek Scrambled Egg Wraps
- Prepare a non-stick skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a kitchen grater, or shredder, grate zucchini
- On paper towels, place the zucchini to remove moisture.
- Cut cherry tomatoes to quarters, remove seeds, and then dice finely.
- On paper towels, place the tomatoes to remove moisture.
- Chop black olives finely.
- Chop feta cheese finely.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs and beat.
- In the eggs, add all-purpose Greek seasoning and beat to mix well
- In the prepared skillet, over medium heat, add onions, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and olives. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add egg mixture, stir and cook for approx 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
- Lay out tortillas on a flat surface.
- Spoon equal amounts of the Greek Scrambled Egg mixture on each tortilla off to one side.
- Top each with equal amounts of feta cheese.
- Fold in the two ends of the tortilla, and roll the tortilla up.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies