Quick and Easy Balsamic Cheese Tortellini Recipe
Quick and Easy Balsamic Cheese Tortellini Recipe.
A simple Italian dinner recipe that you will have ready in 20 minutes.
You can customize this recipe by adding cherry tomatoes, garlic, corn, mushrooms, or whatever you wish.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick and Easy Balsamic Cheese Tortellini
- In a large skillet, add oil, Heat over medium heat.
- Add bacon and onion. Saute until bacon is browned and onion is translucent.
- Transfer bacon and onion to paper towels to soak up excess oil. (You will need the skillet again later.)
- In a large pot, add water and lightly salt
- Bring to a boil.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook approx 8 – 10 minutes or until tortellini is al dente.
- Using a colander, drain tortellini.
- In the skillet, add the prepared tortellini, and bacon and onion mix.
- Add 2 TBSP of balsamic vinegar, and toss to coat.
- Over medium heat, heat until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar on pasta, and add parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies