Quick and Easy Spaghetti with Bacon Recipe
Quick and Easy Spaghetti with Bacon Recipe.
A super easy dinner recipe with only 5 ingredients and ready in 25 minutes.
A tasty and simple meal with olive oil, fresh garlic, bacon, spaghetti pasta, and fresh parsley.
Boil the pasta, cook the bacon and garlic in a skillet, and toss in the spaghetti.
Makes 8 servings..
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick and Easy Spaghetti with Bacon
- In a large saucepan, or pot, add water and lightly salt.
- Bring to a boil
- Add spaghetti and cook uncovered until pasta is firm and cooked through, approx 12 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Using a colander, drain off water. Set aside.
- In the meantime, in a large skillet add olive oil.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- In the skillet, add bacon and cook approx 3 minutes or until the bacon starts to shrink.
- In the skillet, stir in garlic and cook and, stir constantly approx 5 minutes or until garlic becomes soft and bacon becomes crisp
- Add the cooked spaghetti into the skillet and toss to coat well.
- Garnish each serving with parsley.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Chicken Enchilada Soup (Chili’s)
- Skillet Cabbage Rolls (Ground Beef)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat
- Cinnamon Rolls Using a Bread Machine
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza