Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef Recipe
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef Recipe.
A classic dinner recipe with onion, Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and rice.
It looks like a lot of steps, but it comes together easily.
A family favorite!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- Using a sharp knife and a cutting board, cut off the tops of the peppers. Remove seeds and membranes, and discard.
- Using the pepper tops, cut off the usable pepper from around the stems. Cube ¼ cup of pepper. Set aside for later.
- In a saucepan, boil water. Add whole peppers and cook for approx 5 minutes. Drain.
- Lightly salt the inside of the peppers
- In a skillet, add onion, ¼ cup cubed pepper, and ground beef.
- Cook until vegetables are tender and ground beef is browned.
- Drain off fat.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes, and salt
- In a saucepan, add 1 cup water and boil.
- Add rice and cook until the rice is soft and water is absorbed.
- Transfer cooked rice to the beef. Stir to mix in.
- Add cheese and stir to mix in.
- Stuff the peppers with the ground beef/rice mix.
- In a baking dish, place the prepared stuffed peppers. Cover with aluminum foil.
- In preheated oven, bake covered for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 5 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels