Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Mushrooms Recipe
Slow cooker pork roast is a simple and delicious dish that can be prepared in minutes. The meat becomes so tender, it will melt in your mouth. In this recipe, we add mushrooms to the pot for an extra boost of flavor. Read on to find out how to make this versatile dish!
This is an easy dinner recipe that only has a 15 minute prep time. Using the Crockpot is a must for busy days. You don’t need to spend a ton of time to create a hearty meal.
Made with seasoning salt, onion powder, chili powder, black pepper, condensed golden mushroom soup, cream of mushroom soup, beef consomme, and fresh mushrooms.
A great dish for your next Holiday meal, or Sunday supper!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Mushrooms
- Season pork roast by liberally rubbing all sides with seasoning salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and chili powder,
- Let rest for 30 minutes.
- In a slow cooker, add cream of mushroom soup, and 1 can of Golden mushroom soup.
- Place prepared pork roast in slow cooker on top of the soup
- Pour 1 can of Golden mushroom soup on top of the seasoned roast.
- Pour mushrooms on top of roast.
- Add can of beef consomme on top of the mushrooms
- Season with salt and pepper
- Set slow cooker on LOW, cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Take pork out of slow cooker and place on a serving platter.
- Spoon juice from slow cooker into a gravy boat to use as a gravy for the pork and/or sides.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies