Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast (Effortlessly Delicious) Recipe
Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast (Effortlessly Delicious) Recipe. If you’re in search of a meal that is both simple and satisfying, then you need to try this slow cooker dinner recipe.
With just a few basic ingredients, you can create a flavorful and juicy dish that is perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.
What sets this recipe apart is its ease and versatility. All you need is cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, water, and a pot roast.
You can also add your favorite veggies and seasonings to make it your own. The leftovers make for delicious sandwiches or soup additions.
This easy recipe is a great option for anyone looking for a home-cooked meal without the hassle.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast (Effortlessly Delicious)
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, and water in a slow cooker.
- Place the pot roast into the slow cooker and make sure to coat it with the soup mixture.
- If you want a faster cooking time, set the slow cooker to High and let it cook for 3-4 hours. If you prefer a slower cooking time, set the slow cooker to Low and let it cook for 8-9 hours.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels