Crockpot Beef Short Ribs Recipe
Crockpot Beef Short Ribs: A Tender and Flavorful Dinner Idea. This easy meal is perfect when you don’t want to spend a lot of time preparing dinner. You will only spend 10 minutes prepping this dish, then the slow cooker does all of the work.
This comfort food is great for game day, or any day! Short ribs are a delicious and hearty cut of beef that can be made in the Crockpot for a super easy weeknight meal.
Made with flour, boneless beef short ribs, butter, beef broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, chili powder, garlic, and onion.
Just add some simple ingredients to your slow cooker, and let them cook low and slow all day long. When you’re ready to eat, they’ll be fall-off-the-bone tender!
Serve with some mashed potatoes or rice and a vegetable for a complete meal.
The great thing about crockpot recipes is that you can just dump all the ingredients in, and let the crockpot do its job.
This beef short ribs recipe is one of my favorites, because it’s so easy to make and the end result is delicious. If you’re looking for an easy Crockpot dinner recipe, then this is the one for you!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with Crockpot Beef Short Ribs
Microwave Cheesy Baked Potato
A quick and easy baked potato when you don’t want to wait an hour, or don’t want to turn on the oven.
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
This is a family friendly dish that’s easy to make.
Onion Cheddar Soda Bread Without a Bread Machine
It doesn’t have yeast so there’s no rising time needed.
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
A super easy side dish recipe that only calls for 5 ingredients. It’s quick and easy, and you will have it on the table in just 35 minutes.
Homemade Amish White Bread Without a Bread Machine
If you’ve ever had the pleasure of enjoying a warm, fresh loaf of Amish white bread, then you know there’s just nothing quite like it.
Quick and Easy Green Bean Casserole
You will only need 4 ingredients, and it’s also quick and easy with a 10 minute prep time, and ready in just 25 minutes.
Easy Popeye’s 7-Up Biscuits Copycat
Quick and Easy with only 4 ingredients and they’re ready in 27 minutes.
Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Made with olive oil, salt, fresh ground black pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
- If you don’t have a Slow Cooker, we recommend this one:
Crockpot Beef Short Ribs
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2½ pounds boneless beef short ribs
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¾ cup red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup brown sugar or to taste
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add all-purpose flour, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Place boneless beef short ribs in the resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat the ribs.
- Place a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Place butter in the skillet to melt.
- In the skillet, add the coated ribs and brown them on both sides.
- In the slow cooker, place the browned ribs.
- Using the same skillet, add beef broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder, Stir to mix well.
- In the skillet, stir in onions and garlic.
- Stir constantly, and bring to a boil.
- In the slow cooker, Pour the sauce over the ribs.
- Cover slow cooker, and turn to LOW. Cook for approximately 9 hours.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies