Barbecue Meatballs (Simple and Delicious) Recipe
Barbecue Meatballs (Simple and Delicious) Recipe. These barbecue meatballs are the perfect choice if you’re looking for an easy and delicious appetizer or meal.
They are made with ground beef and a few simple ingredients. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, making it ideal for busy weeknights or game day gatherings.
The combination of oats, evaporated milk, and flavorful seasonings gives these meatballs a juicy and tender texture, while the sweet and smoky sauce adds a delicious twist that’s sure to please.
So whether you’re looking for a family-friendly dinner or a tasty snack, these meatballs are a versatile and delicious choice that everyone will love.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s simple, making it easy to customize and adjust to your liking.
You can easily double or triple the recipe to feed a crowd or experiment with different seasonings and sauces to create your own unique twist.
So why not try these barbecue meatballs today? They’re a simple and delicious way to enjoy the classic flavors of barbecue and are sure to become a favorite in your recipe collection.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Barbecue Meatballs (Simple and Delicious)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly grease a medium-sized baking dish to prevent sticking.
- In a separate bowl, combine the beef, egg, oats, evaporated milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and 1/2 cup of onion.
- Mix the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Arrange the meatballs in a single layer in the baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together the ketchup, garlic, sugar, 1/4 cup onion, and liquid smoke.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the meatballs.
- In preheated oven, bake for 1 hour or until the minimum internal temperature of a meatball reaches 160 degrees .