Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Panera Copycat) Recipe
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Panera Copycat) Recipe. Indulge in the ultimate comfort food with this easy soup recipe.
It’s a straightforward and hearty dish, perfect for dinner, lunch, or anytime you crave comfort food.
With simple ingredients like butter, cheese, and fresh veggies, this recipe is easy to master. Pair it with your favorite sandwich or salad for a satisfying meal.
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced cook, you’ll appreciate its simplicity.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Panera Copycat)
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until it melts.
- Add the onion and cook and stir it for about 5 minutes until it becomes tender and see-through. Set it aside.
- In a large saucepan, mix ¼ cup of melted butter and flour together over medium-low heat. Keep whisking and cooking for 3 to 4 minutes. If needed, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk to prevent the flour from burning.
- Gradually pour in milk while whisking all the time. Also, add chicken stock and bring it to a simmer. Cook for about 20 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Add broccoli, carrots, celery, and the sautéed onion. Simmer until all the vegetables become tender, which should take about 15 minutes.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese until it melts. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste before serving.
You May also Like: