Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Are you a fan of Olive Garden’s creamy and rich Alfredo sauce? You’re in luck because now you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere, with this easy-to-follow copycat recipe!
This Italian dinner is made with simple ingredients such as butter, olive oil, cream, garlic, and two types of cheese. This sauce is a perfect combination of smooth and savory flavors.
To make the most of this recipe, use fresh garlic instead of powdered garlic for a more authentic taste. Also, don’t overcook the sauce as it will become too thick and lose its creamy texture.
If you prefer a slightly tangy flavor, you can add a dash of lemon juice to the sauce.
Serve the sauce over angel hair pasta or any other pasta of your choice for a mouth-watering dinner. You can also try adding some cooked chicken or shrimp to make it a heartier dish.
With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can create a delicious and restaurant-quality Alfredo sauce in the comfort of your own home.
Impress your guests or treat yourself to a decadent and comforting meal with this Olive Garden-inspired recipe.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- In a saucepan, heat up butter and olive oil on medium-low heat until melted.
- Add cream, garlic, and white pepper to the saucepan and bring it to just under a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until the mixture is slightly reduced.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese into the cream mixture and let it simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, until the sauce is thickened and smooth.
- Add mozzarella cheese to the sauce and cook and stir for approximately 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- In a large pot, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add angel hair to the boiling water and cook while stirring occasionally until it's cooked through but still firm to the bite, for around 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and transfer it to serving plates.
- Spoon the sauce over the pasta and serve.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake