Shrimp and Pasta with Lemon Sauce Recipe
Pasta is one of those versatile dishes that can be dressed up or down to fit any occasion. This shrimp and pasta recipe with lemon sauce is a great example of a dish that’s both elegant and easy to make.
The combination of shrimp, pasta, and lemon sauce makes for a light, refreshing meal. The lemon sauce makes this dish extra special because of its bright flavor.
This dish is super easy to put together.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp
Instant Pot® Mushroom Risotto
A classic Italian appetizer recipe made easier in the Instant Pot.
Homemade Buttery Crescent Rolls
This delicious bread recipe is easier to make than you would think.
Bavarian Apple Cream Cheese Torte
Not only is this dish extravagant to look at, but also tastes delicious!
The Perfect Key Lime Cheesecake
Key Lime Cheesecake is perfect anytime when you want to have a refreshing dessert.
Grilled Peaches with Honey Pecan Cream
One of the best things about this recipe is that it takes only a few ingredients to make something absolutely delicious!
Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
This salty and sweet treat is to die for!
Easy Chocolate Berry Cups
Fill these delicious cups with your favorite berries or get creative with the filling
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Shrimp and Pasta with Lemon Sauce
- Fill a large pot with water, and salt lightly.
- Place pot over medium/high heat, and bring to a boil.
- In the meantime, in a skillet, add olive oil, and place over medium heat.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- When the skillet is hot, add the seasoned shrimp for approximately 2 minutes, flip the shrimp, and cook another approximately 2 minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque.
- When the water in the pot is boiling, add linquine, and cook approximately 1 – 3 minutes, or until the pasta is firm to the bite, but tender.
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
- In the small saucepan, add lemon juice, and lemon zest, and bring to a simmer.
- Add in parsley, and butter. Stirring until the butter has melted.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of the pasta water and stir to mix well.
- Using a colander, drain water off of pasta.
- In a large serving bowl, add the drained pasta, lemon sauce, and shrimp. Stir to mix.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix in.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake