Quick and Easy Chicken Lazone Recipe
Quick and Easy Chicken Lazone Recipe. For a quick and delicious meal that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds, give recipe a try!
This simple recipe features tender chicken breasts coated in a blend of spices, including chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt, then cooked to perfection and smothered in a rich and creamy sauce made with butter and cream.
To get the most out of this dish, use high-quality chicken breasts and fresh spices. You can experiment with the spice blend to make it more or less spicy according to your preferences.
When cooking the chicken, be sure to cook it until it’s crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Take your time simmering the sauce to thicken it and allow the flavors to meld together.
This chicken can be served over pasta, rice, or vegetables for a complete and satisfying dinner. The recipe can be easily scaled up to feed a crowd or for leftovers.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick and Easy Chicken Lazone
- Mix together salt, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Thoroughly cover the chicken breast with the spice mixture.
- Heat a large saute pan and melt half of the butter in it.
- Place the chicken breast in the pan and cook over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken for approximately 7 to 8 minutes, flipping it once during the cooking process.
- Carefully pour the cream into the skillet, reducing the heat to low.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Add the remaining butter to the skillet.
- Wait for the butter to melt completely.
- Arrange the cooked chicken breasts on four separate plates.
- Generously spoon the sauce over each chicken breast and serve.
Yes, you can substitute chicken thighs for chicken breasts. Adjust the cooking time accordingly.
You can use milk instead of cream, but the sauce won’t be as rich and creamy.
Yes, you can freeze the leftovers for up to three months. Store them in an airtight container.
Yes, you can sauté vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, or mushrooms in the butter before adding the cream for extra flavor and nutrition.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake