Easy Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Berry Parfait with Yogurt and Granola Recipe. If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast or snack that’s packed with nutrients, you’re in the right place.
This parfait recipe combines the goodness of fresh berries, yogurt, wheat germ, banana slices, and granola in layers of pure delight.
This parfait is not only tasty but also filled with essential vitamins, fiber, and protein, making it an ideal meal to keep you energized throughout the day.
This easy recipe can be customized to your preferences, and it’s perfect for those who need to grab breakfast on-the-go.
It’s also a great option for anyone who wants to indulge in a healthy and flavorful snack. With the perfect balance of sweetness, creaminess, and crunch, our Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait is sure to satisfy your cravings.
Delectable Banana Stuffed Crepes
4 Ingredient Avocado Smoothie
Grilled Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons wheat germs
- 1 banana sliced
- ⅔ cups granola
- To make a parfait, begin by layering ¼ cup of strawberries at the bottom of a parfait glass.
- Add ¼ cup of blueberries on top of the strawberries.
- Spoon in ⅓ of a container of yogurt over the berries.
- Sprinkle ⅓ tablespoon of wheat germ over the yogurt.
- Slice a banana and add ⅓ of the slices to the parfait.
- Scatter about 2 tablespoons of granola over the banana slices.
- Repeat the layers, starting with strawberries, until you have used up all the ingredients.
You May also Like:
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini