Easy Spinach Green Chile Quiche Recipe
Easy Spinach Green Chile Quiche Recipe, a flavorful dish that combines spinach, zesty green chiles, and a blend of Colby-Monterey Jack and cottage cheeses.
This quiche offers a perfect harmony of cheesy goodness and nutritious greens, making it an excellent choice for a satisfying meal or a scrumptious snack.
With simple steps, you can create this mouthwatering quiche. Preparing a mixture of flour, baking powder, and salt forms a solid foundation for this delightful dish.
Whisked eggs and an assortment of flavorful ingredients, such as Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese, spinach, green chiles, and melted butter, come together for a satisfying blend.
Once baked to perfection, the Spinach Green Chile Quiche tantalizes your taste buds with its rich flavors and delightful textures.
Whether you’re seeking a meal for lunch, brunch, or dinner, this easy-to-make quiche is a must-try. Treat yourself to the burst of delicious flavors that await you in every bite.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Spinach Green Chile Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, using a whisk, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, crack the eggs and beat them until they become smooth.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the eggs and keep mixing until there are no lumps.
- Add the Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese, spinach, green chiles, and melted butter to the mixture. Stir it all together until everything is mixed evenly.
- Place half of the mixture on each of the pie crusts.
- Put the quiches in the preheated oven and bake them for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- After 15 minutes, lower the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Keep baking the quiches until they turn a light brown color and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. It will take about 35 to 40 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake