Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini Recipe
Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini Recipe. Dive into the simple joy of making Italian Tortellini, a cozy meal that’s all about bringing together hearty ingredients without any fuss.
This dish stars a mix of ground beef and Italian sausage, combined with the rich flavors of marinara sauce, ripe tomatoes, and earthy mushrooms.
It’s all about letting these components simmer together in a slow cooker, melding into a savory sauce that perfectly complements the cheese-filled tortellini.
Topping it off, a generous sprinkle of mozzarella and Cheddar cheese melts into gooey perfection, creating a comforting meal that’s ideal for any day of the week.
Whether you’re feeding a crowd or just looking for an easy dinner solution, this recipe promises satisfaction with minimal effort.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- ½ pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (16 ounce) marinara sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) Italian-style diced tomatoes,
- 1 can (4.5 ounce) sliced mushrooms
- 1 package (9 ounce) refrigerated or fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir the ground beef and Italian sausage in the skillet until they are crumbly and browned, which should take about 10 minutes.
- Drain the excess grease from the skillet.
- In a slow cooker, add the browned meats, marinara sauce, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Cover the slow cooker and set it to cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
- After that time, add the tortellini to the slow cooker with the meat sauce.
- Sprinkle both mozzarella and Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Cover the slow cooker again and cook on Low until the tortellini is tender, which will be about 15 more minutes.
You May also Like: