Italian Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Italian Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. Who doesn’t love a good bowl of macaroni and cheese?
This classic dish can be made with so many different variations, but the Italian version is definitely my favorite. It’s simple to make and always tastes delicious.
This twist on a classic mac and cheese is easy to make, and will surely become a family favorite.
To make this dinner, you will need macaroni pasta, milk, shredded Cheddar cheese, butter, salt, pepper, sharp cheese, and Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
The end result is cheesy, creamy goodness that will have you coming back for seconds.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with
Mini Cocktail Meatballs Appetizer
Made with ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, jellied cranberry sauce, brown sugar, chili sauce, and lemon juice.
Homemade Amish White Bread Without a Bread Machine
This simple, yet delicious bread is perfect for any occasion, and best of all, it’s really easy to make!
Easy Chocolate Cake Balls or Cake Pops
An easy dessert that makes a great treat for your next party!
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
You can feel good about indulging in these little gems every once in a while because they have vegetables in them!
Easiest Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
A super easy dessert recipe with only 3 ingredients.
Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake
A great way to get kids to eat vegetables because they won’t even know it’s in there.
Homemade Dark Chocolate
An easy, decadent dessert with only 4 ingredients.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Italian Style Macaroni and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a large pot, add water, and place over medium/high heat and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add in macaroni and a pinch of salt, reduce heat to low, and place lid on pot. Cook until macaroni is partially cooked, and firm to bite.
- In the meantime, prepare a baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the prepared dish, add milk, cheddar cheese, butter, and a couple of pinches of pepper, and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine well.
- Using a colander, drain water off of macaroni.
- In the baking dish, add macaroni and stir to mix well.
- In preheated oven, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in sharp cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian breadcrumbs on top.
- Return dish to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes or until the outer edge is golden brown.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies