Bacon Cheeseburgers with Blue Cheese Recipe
Bacon Cheeseburgers with Blue Cheese Recipe. This classic burger features juicy beef patties, crispy bacon, and tangy blue cheese, all served on a soft roll for a mouth-watering taste sensation.
This recipe is easy to follow, making it perfect for anyone who loves a delicious, homemade burger.
With a blend of flavorful ingredients, including chives, steak sauce, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce, our beef patties are bursting with taste. And with a smoky grill flavor, every bite is sure to please.
Whether you’re planning a backyard BBQ or just want to indulge in a delicious lunch or dinner, this recipe is the perfect choice.
We’ll show you how to make a restaurant-quality burger in the comfort of your own home, so you can impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
Mouthwatering Homemade Hamburgers
Grilled Bacon Pineapple Burgers
Swiss Cheese Missouri Burger
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Bacon and Blue Cheese Burgers
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup fresh chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper coarsely ground
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 12 hamburger rolls split
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, chives, steak sauce, salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place the bowl in the refrigerator and let it chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grate to prevent sticking.
- Form the beef mixture into 12 patties.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook the patties for about 5 minutes on each side until they are firm, hot in the center, and just turning from pink to gray.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to check the temperature, and make sure it reads 150 degrees F (65 degrees C) at the center.
- Once cooked, put the burgers on split rolls and top the burgers with bacon and blue cheese.
You May also Like:
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce