Best Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberries Recipe
Best Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberries Recipe. Indulge in a deliciously tangy and sweet dessert with our cheesecake recipe.
This creamy and decadent cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser, perfect for special occasions or just a sweet treat.
Made with a mouthwatering wafer crust and a creamy filling featuring cream cheese, sour cream, lemon, and lemon zest, this dessert is sure to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth.
The real star of the show, however, is the sweet blueberry topping. Made with fresh berries, sugar, and corn starch, this sauce perfectly complements the tangy flavor of the lemon and adds a burst of sweetness with every bite.
Don’t let the thought of making a cheesecake intimidate you – our easy-to-follow recipe breaks down each step and makes the process simple and stress-free. With a little patience and a few key ingredients, you can create a dessert that looks and tastes like it came from a fancy bakery.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your apron, preheat your oven, and get ready to impress your friends and family with this dessert!
The Perfect Key Lime Cheesecake
Two-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Secret Ingredient Lemon Bundt Cake
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Best Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberries
VANILLA WAFER CRUST
- 4 cups vanilla wafers (or 2 3/4 cups wafer crumbs)
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 24 ounces cream cheese chopped & softened
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest finely grated
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or (frozen & thawed)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
For the Crust:
- Crush wafers into fine crumbs using a blender or food processor.
- Combine crumbs with other ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Chill the crust for an hour.
For the Filling:
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and eggs until thick and pale.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, lemon, and lemon zest.
- Beat the mixture until well combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust, spreading it evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 1 to 1¼ hours, or until the center is almost set.
- Run a knife around the inside edge of the pan to allow the cheesecake to settle evenly.
- Let the cheesecake cool in the pan on a wire rack.
For the Topping:
- Combine berries and sugar in a heavy saucepan.
- Heat and stir the mixture on medium for 5 to 7 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer for another 5 minutes to release the juice from the berries.
- Combine water and corn starch in a small cup until smooth.
- Add the corn starch mixture to the blueberry mixture and stir until it thickens.
- Let the topping cool.
- Pour the topping over the cheesecake in the pan and smooth the top.
- Cover the cheesecake and chill it for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
You May also Like:
- Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert)
- Melt in Your Mouth Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes