Cheesy Ranch Mashed Potatoes: Your New Favorite Side Dish Recipe
Cheesy Ranch Mashed Potatoes: Your New Favorite Side Dish – a delicious and easy-to-make side dish that’s perfect for any occasion!
Whether you’re looking for a new side dish to spice up your dinner or hosting a party and need a crowd-pleasing recipe, these mashed potatoes are sure to impress your guests.
Made with simple ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store, these mashed potatoes are easy to prepare.
Boil the potatoes until they’re tender, then mix them with a creamy and zesty combination of butter, half-and-half, and peppers. Add dressing mix to give it an extra kick of flavor, then process until smooth. Top it off with a generous amount of cheese for an irresistibly cheesy finish.
They pair perfectly with your favorite entrees, from grilled chicken to roasted vegetables.
They will quickly become a staple in your recipe rotation.
If you like potatoes this side dish is a must-try recipe.
So, gather your ingredients and get ready to impress your taste buds with this delectable side dish.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Cheesy Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes peeled and chopped
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Fill a large pan with water and place it on high heat.
- Add potatoes to the pan and boil for 15-20 minutes until they become tender but still firm.
- While the potatoes boil, take a saucepan and put butter, half-and-half, and peppers in it.
- Heat the saucepan over low heat until the ingredients combine.
- Turn off the heat and let the sauce cool until the potatoes are done.
- Using a colander, drain the potatoes and transfer them to a mixer.
- Pour the butter sauce into the mixer.
- Add dressing mix to the mixer and process until the potatoes become smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels