Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes Recipe. This recipe is finished in a Slow Cooker. Free up your stove space by using your Crockpot.
This is a family friendly dish that’s easy to make. I always double the recipe so I have leftovers to enjoy later.
I can’t think of a much more comforting dish than mashed potatoes. They’re the perfect side to any meal and are always a hit with kids or adults!
Mashed potatoes are a classic Thanksgiving side dish, but they’re not just for holiday dinners. They’re perfect any time of the year and this recipe is so easy it’s ridiculous!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Place a large pot filled with lightly salted water over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, chicken bouillon, and garlic.
- Cook approximately 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender yet still firm.
- Using a colander, drain water off of potatoes, reserving water.
- In a mixing bowl, add potatoes, cream cheese, and sour cream. Using a potato masher, mash together.
- Add in reserved water to get the consistency you would like.
- In a slow cooker, add the potatoes.
- Set to LOW setting and cook 2 to 3 hours.
- For serving, add butter and stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper
You May also Like:
- Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Colcannon (Irish Mashed Potatoes)
- Irish Guinness Beef Stew
- Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Irish Beef Stew with Colcannon