Easy Copycat Chex Mix Recipe
Easy Copycat Chex Mix Recipe. This recipe is a fantastic choice for a quick and convenient snack, great for both kids and adults.
The key ingredients for this snack mix are simple – butter, seasonings, cereal, pretzels, and bagel chips.
What’s great is that you can adjust the quantities as per your preference. Want a tad more pretzels? Go for it. Like it spicier? Add some extra seasonings. The power is in your hands.
Serving this treat is as flexible as making it. You could serve it during a movie night, at a picnic, or even as a party snack.
You can store it for later use, ensuring you’ve always got a tasty snack on hand.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stored properly in an airtight container, it should remain fresh for up to a week.
A roasting pan is ideal, but if you don’t have one, any large, deep baking dish will do.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Copycat Chex Party Mix Snack
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Place a large roasting pan in the oven to warm it up.
- Once the pan is warm, add the butter and let it melt.
- After the butter is melted, carefully add your favorite seasonings and give them a good stir.
- Add the cereal. Do this gradually, mixing as you go so that everything gets evenly coated.
- Add the pretzels and bagel chips to the mix, stirring them in until they too are coated with the butter and seasonings.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring it every 15 minutes.
- Once your mix has baked for an hour, spread it out on paper towels. This helps it to cool and also absorbs any extra butter.
- When it's cool, store your tasty mix in an airtight container to keep it fresh.
You May also Like: