Copycat Entenmann’s Pound Cake Recipe
Copycat Entenmann’s Pound Cake Recipe. Dive into the scrumptious world of baking with our delightful cake recipe. This easy-to-make, kid-friendly dessert offers a rich, buttery taste that is sure to impress your family and friends.
Bring the classic Entenmann’s flavor to life in your own kitchen, and enjoy the satisfaction of creating a homemade treat that everyone will love.
Ideal for family gatherings, after-school snacks, or simply satisfying a sweet tooth, this recipe is a must-try for dessert enthusiasts.
There’s no need for complicated techniques or obscure ingredients; this recipe is designed to be approachable and enjoyable for bakers of all skill levels.
This cake is a versatile dessert that pairs perfectly with a cup of coffee, a scoop of ice cream, or a drizzle of your favorite sauce.
No matter how you choose to enjoy it, this pound cake will undoubtedly become a cherished addition to your recipe collection.
So, get ready to indulge in the irresistible flavors of this homemade delight and make every day a special occasion with our easy, kid-friendly recipe.
Simple Italian Sponge Cake
Secret Ingredient Lemon Bundt Cake
Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Copycat Entenmann’s Pound Cake
- ½ pound butter or margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or yellow extract
- Set oven to 325° F.
- Use cooking spray on 8½ inch loaf pan.
- In a mixer, beat butter and powdered sugar on high for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 egg and a bit of flour to the mixer, beat for 2 minutes.
- Put in 2nd egg and half of leftover flour, beat for 2 minutes.
- Add 3rd egg, all remaining flour and extract, beat for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the batter into the pan, level it.
- Bake in the oven for 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the pan.
- Cut the loaf into ½ inch slices.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Entenmann’s Pound Cake
- Quick and Easy Shrimp and Basil Pasta
- Homemade Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Easy Spinach Green Chile Quiche
- Favorite Blooming Onion with Sauce