Easy Skillet Garlic Rice Recipe
Easy Skillet Garlic Rice Recipe. Get ready for a fantastic side dish that pairs perfectly with your favorite lunch or dinner!
It’s simple to make and incredibly delicious. With the combination of onion, garlic, aromatic herbs, and fluffy rice, this dish is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds.
This versatile recipe is a crowd-pleaser for both kids and adults. You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen to enjoy a flavorful and wholesome meal. It brings together all the right ingredients for a quick and tasty dish.
Each spoonful of this classic recipe is packed with flavor and goodness. The sautéed onion and garlic infuse the rice with their irresistible aromas, while the herbs add an extra layer of deliciousness.
Cajun Red Beans And Rice
Quick And Easy Mexican Rice
Homemade Italian Mushroom Risotto
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Skillet Garlic Rice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 3 cloves garlic minced fine
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Add the oil into a frying pan
- Place the frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic to the pan.
- Cook the onions and garlic until they turn golden color.
- Next, add the rice to the pan.
- Pour in the broth.
- Add thyme and a bay leaf.
- Increase the heat to high until the mixture starts boiling.
- Once it's boiling, reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- Let it cook for about 25 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid, and stir to mix.
- Put the lid back on and continue cooking.
- After the 25 minutes, check if all the liquid has been soaked up by the rice.
- If the liquid is absorbed, take out the bay leaf.
- Stir in the parsley.
You May also Like:
- Easy Skillet Garlic Rice
- Copycat Entenmann’s Pound Cake
- Quick and Easy Shrimp and Basil Pasta
- Homemade Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Easy Spinach Green Chile Quiche