Decadent Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
Decadent Chocolate Pancakes Recipe. These pancakes are incredibly rich and chocolatey, perfect for a special breakfast treat.
The recipe is simple to follow and doesn’t require any difficult ingredients.
This quick and easy breakfast recipe is ready in just 13 minutes. They are made from scratch, and you will need all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, salt, eggs, milk, vanilla extract, butter, and semisweet chocolate chips.
Top with strawberries, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or if you’re a super chocolate lover, some chocolate sauce.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to indulge your sweet tooth, give these pancakes a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to top with
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Decadent Chocolate Pancakes
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour. Whisk in cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Beat to mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir to mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Lightly oil a griddle, and turn to medium/high heat.
- When hot, measure ¼ cup of batter (approximately), and pour onto the griddle. Repeat with the other 3 pancakes.
- Cook approximately 2 – 3 minutes, until bubbles appear in the center of the pancakes, and the edges are set.
- Using a spatula, flip the pancakes and cook the other side, approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies