Easy Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Recipe
Easy Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Recipe. If you’re a cheese lover, then you’re going to absolutely adore our cheese sticks! Perfect for any occasion, these crispy and gooey treats are made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
This recipe uses a combination of eggs, water, bread crumbs, garlic salt, flour, and cornstarch to create a delicious outer layer that’s both crispy and flavorful. And on the inside, you’ll find perfectly melted mozzarella cheese that’s sure to satisfy your cravings.
Not only are they easy to make, but they’re also a great snack option for when you’re short on time.
Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a quick and tasty snack to enjoy at home, these cheese sticks are the perfect choice.
They’re a hit with both kids and adults, making them a versatile option for any occasion.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it can be customized to suit your taste preferences. For example, if you prefer a spicier snack, you can add some chili powder or cayenne pepper to the bread crumb mixture. And if you’re a fan of herbs, you can try adding some dried oregano or basil to the flour mixture.
With so many options, you can really make these fried mozzarella cheese sticks your own.
So why not give them a try today? They’re sure to be a crowd-pleaser that everyone will love.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Place eggs into a small bowl and add water. Mix them well.
- Take a medium bowl and add bread crumbs and garlic salt. Mix them together.
- In another medium bowl, add flour and cornstarch. Blend them well.
- Take a large and heavy saucepan and heat the oil in it to 365 degrees F
- Grab a mozzarella stick and coat it with flour mixture.
- Dip the flour-coated mozzarella stick into the egg mixture.
- Coat the mozzarella stick with bread crumbs.
- Put the mozzarella stick into the hot oil.
- Fry the mozzarella stick until it turns golden brown. This should take around 30 seconds.
- Remove the mozzarella stick from the oil and drain it on paper towels.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake