Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Appetizer Recipe
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Appetizer Recipe. Dips are always a popular party food, and this easy dip is no exception!
This dish is made with cream cheese, ranch dressing, red hot sauce, cooked chicken, and shredded Cheddar cheese.
You will only spend 10 making this dish, and 30 minutes baking it in the oven.
This spicy appetizer is a great option for your next party, Game Day, or an evening at home watching Netflix.
So grab some chips and get ready to dig in!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
What to serve with Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, and ranch dressing. Stir to mix well. Set aside for later.
- Place a skillet over medium heat.
- In skillet, saute hot sauce and chicken. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Add the chicken in the cream cheese mix. Stir in to mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 inch pie plate, or baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top, covering the mixture.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
You May also Like:
- Colcannon (Irish Mashed Potatoes)
- Irish Guinness Beef Stew
- Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Irish Beef Stew with Colcannon
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini