Quick and Easy Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Quick and Easy Hollandaise Sauce Recipe. With just a few simple steps, you can whip up a delightful sauce that will elevate your meals to the next level.
To create this delectable sauce, you’ll need a few key ingredients. You’ll start with egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce, all combined in a blender. This combination forms the base of the Hollandaise sauce, providing richness and a subtle kick of flavor.
The magic ingredient that brings it all together is butter. Melted and added in a thin stream to the egg yolk mixture while blending, the butter creates a velvety texture and thickens the sauce almost instantly.
The result is a luscious and smooth Hollandaise sauce that will impress your taste buds.
Wondering how to serve this heavenly creation? Hollandaise sauce pairs exceptionally well with a variety of dishes.
It’s a classic accompaniment to eggs Benedict, drizzled over perfectly poached eggs and savory ham. You can also use it to elevate grilled asparagus or steamed vegetables, adding a luxurious touch to your greens.
The versatility of this sauce knows no bounds!
Here are a few tips and tricks to ensure your Hollandaise sauce turns out perfectly every time.
Remember to blend the ingredients for just a few seconds to achieve the right consistency.
When melting the butter, make sure it’s completely melted and hot.
If you want to keep the sauce warm until serving, place the blender container in a pan of hot tap water.
Now that you have the basics, let’s dive into creating this quick and easy Hollandaise sauce. Get ready to enhance your meals with a touch of creamy indulgence!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
No, a blender is essential for achieving the right texture and consistency of the sauce.
While butter provides the best flavor and texture, you can use margarine as a substitute. However, the taste and consistency may be slightly different.
Hollandaise sauce is best enjoyed immediately, but you can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Reheating can cause the sauce to break and lose its smooth texture. It’s best to prepare only what you need for immediate use.
Quick and Easy Hollandaise Sauce
- In a large blender and put in the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover the blender and blend everything for around 5 seconds.
- Place butter in a glass measuring cup.
- Put the measuring cup with the butter in the microwave and heat it for about 1 minute until it's completely melted and hot.
- Set the blender to high speed.
- Slowly pour the melted butter into the egg yolk mixture while the blender is running. Pour it in a thin stream.
- The sauce thickens almost immediately.
- To keep the sauce warm until serving, put the blender container in a pan of hot tap water.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake