Ultimate Bourbon Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Ultimate Bourbon Barbecue Sauce Recipe. Get ready to take your barbecue game to the next level with this delicious BBQ sauce recipe.
Whether you’re grilling up some juicy burgers or slow-smoking a rack of ribs, this sauce is the perfect accompaniment.
It’s made with a blend of savory and sweet ingredients. This sauce has a rich and complex flavor that will keep you coming back for more.
The combination of onion, garlic, and whiskey gives this sauce a bold and smoky taste that can’t be beaten.
With the addition of brown sugar and ketchup, it has just the right amount of sweetness to balance out the savory flavors. Don’t let the sweetness fool you – the liquid smoke and hot pepper sauce give it a spicy kick that will awaken your taste buds.
Not only is this sauce incredibly delicious, but it’s also incredibly versatile. Use it as a marinade for chicken or steak, or brush it onto pork chops as they sizzle on the grill.
Whether you’re a seasoned pitmaster or a backyard grilling enthusiast, this sauce will become a staple in your barbecue repertoire.
So fire up the grill, crack open a cold one, and get ready to enjoy the ultimate BBQ experience.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Ultimate Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and whiskey to the skillet and stir them together.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the ground black pepper, salt, ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce to the skillet.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Increase the heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes.
- If you prefer a smooth sauce, run the mixture through a strainer.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels