To Die For Deep Fried Oreos® Recipe
To Die For Deep Fried Oreos Recipe. This quick and easy treat is easier to make than you would think. There is only a 10 minute prep time, and they are ready in just 30 minutes.
This decadent dessert only calls for 6 ingredients, vegetable oil, milk, egg, pancake mix, powdered sugar, and Oreos.
You may have first tried them at the fair, but you can now make them at home.
Who doesn’t love Oreos? They are delicious and perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth. But have you ever tried deep frying them? If not, you’re in for a treat!
Deep frying Oreos makes them even more amazing than they already are, and they are the perfect snack to share with friends.
Can you reheat Deep Fried Oreos
No. They can’t be reheated, as with most fried foods, they do not hold up well if reheated.
How many calories in Deep Fried Oreos
Are Deep Fried Oreos Good
They are so good! If you like Oreos, and you like fried foods, you will love them.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Don’t have a Deep Fryer? This is the one we recommend:
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
To Die For Deep Fried Oreos®
- In a deep fryer, add oil, and heat to 375° F
- In a mixing bowl, add milk, and egg, and 2 teaspoon vegetable oil, using a whisk, whisk together until smooth.
- Whisk in the pancake mix, until smooth.
- Dip an Oreo in the batter, then carefully place in deep fryer. Repeat for 3 or 4 more Oreos.
- Deep fry approximately 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove Oreos from fryer and place on paper towels to drain.
- Repeat with the rest of the Oreos, only doing 4 to 5 at a time.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies