Quick and Easy Fried Ravioli Recipe
Quick and Easy Fried Ravioli Recipe . Fried Ravioli are a quick and easy way to make your favorite Italian dish using store bought ravioli.
The ingredients for this recipe are simple, so you can have dinner ready in less than 30 minutes!
Whether you’re cooking for yourself or feeding a crowd, these Fried Raviolis will be sure to please any palate.
This cheesy dish also makes a great appetizer. Just pair them with your favorite Italian dinner. They also make a great Game Day treat.
Quick and Easy Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with Fried Ravioli
Cheesy Lasagna Soup
Combine your favorite comfort foods lasagna, and soup!
Italian Baked Spaghetti
This pasta casserole is the perfect comfort food dinner!
Instant Pot® Mushroom Risotto
A classic Italian appetizer recipe made easier in the Instant Pot.
Quick and Easy Balsamic Cheese Tortellini
A simple Italian dinner recipe that you will have ready in 20 minutes.
Italian Fusilli Pasta Caprese
A delicious pasta recipe that’s great for lunch or dinner.
Cheesy Vegetarian Lasagna
A lighter version of the classic Italian Comfort Food!
One Pan Chocolate Fudge Cake
This is the easiest chocolate cake ever invented!
2 Ingredient NUTELLA® Crescent Rolls
A quick and easy breakfast or dessert recipe the whole family will love!
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick and Easy Fried Ravioli
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 15 frozen cheese ravioli thawed
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a Ziploc bag, add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Seal and shake to mix.
- In a shallow dish, add milk and eggs. Whisk together.
- Place ravioli in the egg mix, then in the Ziploc bag. Seal bag and lightly shake to coat.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat.
- In the skillet, add vegetable oil.
- Carefully place coated ravioli in the frying pan in a single layer (you will need to do batches). Fry approximately 2 – 3 minutes, flip, and fry another 2 – 3 minutes or until the center of the ravioli is heated through, and the outside is crispy and browned.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Copycat Pizza Sauce (Pizza Hut)
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs