Skillet Breakfast – Egg, Bacon, and Potatoes
Skillet Breakfast – Egg, Bacon, and Potatoes Recipe. Kickstart your morning with a mouth-watering Skillet Breakfast recipe!
Loaded with protein and bursting with flavor, this dish is the perfect way to fuel your day. With its combination of eggs, bacon, and potatoes, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser that works great for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner.
Adding onions, green peppers, and cheddar cheese to the mix adds an extra level of depth and tastiness that you won’t be able to resist.
The dish is seasoned with the perfect blend of salt and black pepper, providing just the right amount of zing.
With just a few easy steps, you can have this dish on your plate in no time. Give it a try and discover for yourself the incredible taste of Skillet Breakfast!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Bacon, Egg, and Potato Breakfast Skillet
- 8 large eggs
- 2-3 tablespoon whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon seasoning salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- ¼ cup butter more if needed
- 6 medium potatoes cooked and finely diced about 1/2-inch
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper seeded and chopped (optional)
- 6 sliced cooked bacon crumbled or to taste
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese or to taste
- Combine eggs and whipping cream in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Season the mixture with seasoned salt and black pepper, and then set it aside.
- Place a 12-inch cast-iron skillet on medium heat and melt the butter in it.
- Add in the cooked diced potatoes and cook them while gently tossing with a spatula until they are well-browned and semi-crispy.
- Add in the onions, green pepper, and crumbled cooked bacon to the skillet and cook for one minute.
- Add more butter to the skillet if needed.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the skillet, and then tip it so that the eggs are distributed evenly to the edges.
- Wait for the eggs to set, then cut them into squares and turn them to brown the other side.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top of the eggs.
- Cover the skillet and let the cheese melt.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake