Easy Porcupine Meatballs Recipe
Easy Porcupine Meatballs Recipe. If you’re looking for a hearty and delicious meal that’s easy to make, you can’t go wrong with these.
With a combination of ground beef, rice, and a savory tomato sauce, this classic dish is sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
The meatballs are packed with flavor and have a fun, “porcupine” appearance thanks to the rice mixed into the meat.
This recipe takes only minutes to prep and cooks in a single skillet, making it a great choice for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
Serve over a bed of fluffy rice or with a side of veggies for a complete and satisfying meal that the whole family will love.
The Secret To Perfect Ikea Swedish Meatballs (Revealed)
Irresistible Baked Meatballs
Barbecue Meatballs (Simple And Delicious)
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Porcupine Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoon onions finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- dash ground black pepper
- 1 can (10½oz) tomato soup, divided
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, rice, egg, parsley, onion, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup of tomato soup.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until everything is well combined.
- Use a spoon or a small scoop to form the mixture into about 20 small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs in a large skillet, making sure they're evenly spaced.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the remaining tomato soup, water, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Pour the tomato soup mixture over the meatballs in the skillet.
- Bring the skillet to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet with a lid.
- Let the meatballs simmer for 40 minutes, or until they're cooked through and the rice is soft.
- Stir the meatballs occasionally while they cook to ensure they cook evenly.
You May also Like:
- Baked Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert)
- Melt in Your Mouth Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip