Orzo Pasta Salad with Basil and Tomato Recipe
Orzo Pasta Salad with Basil and Tomato Recipe. If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing vegetarian pasta salad recipe, this one is a great option!
This dish is perfect for any occasion, from a casual summer barbecue to a more formal potluck or dinner party.
Made with tender orzo pasta and a flavorful blend of fresh basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes, and grated Parmesan cheese, this salad is both easy to make and versatile enough to customize to your liking.
One of the best things about this recipe is its flexibility. You can add your favorite veggies or protein to make it a complete meal, or keep it simple and serve it as a side dish.
It can be served chilled or warm, making it a great option for any time of year.
In addition to its delicious taste, our it’s also packed with nutrition. Orzo is a good source of carbohydrates and provides energy, while basil and tomatoes are rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
Whether you’re hosting a party or simply looking for a quick and easy dinner option, this is a tasty and nutritious choice.
Give it a try today and discover your new favorite dish!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Fresh Basil Leaves
Grated Parmesan Cheese
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Orzo Pasta Salad with Basil and Tomato
- Fill a big pot with water and sprinkle some salt. Heat it until it reaches boiling point.
- Add orzo to the pot and cook it for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it's "al dente."
- Drain the water from the pot and put the orzo aside.
- Put some fresh basil leaves and sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor.
- Turn on the food processor and pulse the ingredients together 4 or 5 times until they are well blended.
- Take a large bowl and put the orzo in it.
- Add the basil-tomato mixture, some olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything in the bowl until it's evenly distributed.
- You can serve the dish warm or chilled, depending on your preference.
You May also Like:
- Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie