Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts) Recipe
Banana Banana Bread Recipe. This nut-free banana bread recipe is perfect for anyone looking to bake a delicious and moist loaf with a rich and caramel-like flavor.
This recipe is made using simple ingredients like flour, baking soda, salt, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and mashed bananas.
You can easily make this recipe at home for a delicious breakfast or dessert.
The key to perfect banana bread is to use over ripe bananas for maximum sweetness and flavor. Soften the butter before creaming it with the brown sugar to achieve a smooth and evenly mixed batter.
Be sure to not to overmix the batter once you add the banana mixture so you don’t end up with a tough loaf.
Once you take the bread out of the oven, allow it to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes and then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely. This helps to maintain its shape and texture.
If you want to change things up, add chocolate chips or chopped nuts to the recipe for added texture and flavor. You can also experiment with different types of flour, like whole wheat or almond flour.
Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
Pumpkin Bread From Scratch
Easy Beer Bread (Without Yeast)
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2⅓ cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together.
- Stir in the eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, and stir until just moistened.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn the bread out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
You May also Like:
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce