Easy Beer Bread (Without Yeast) Recipe
Easy Beer Bread (Without Yeast) Recipe. With just a few basic ingredients and minimal prep time, you can enjoy the delicious aroma of freshly baked bread in your own home.
Made with sugar, flour, and a bottle of your favorite beer, this recipe creates a slightly sweet and savory loaf with a crunchy crust and soft interior.
It’s incredibly versatile, making it a great addition to any meal or occasion.
To make this recipe, simply mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, pour in the beer, and stir until a sticky batter forms. Then, transfer the batter to a greased loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until golden brown. Serve the bread warm with butter or cheese spread for a truly satisfying treat.
Not only is this easy beer bread recipe a delicious addition to your meal, but it’s also a great way to impress your guests without spending hours in the kitchen
It’s perfect for those who are short on time but still want to enjoy the comfort of freshly baked bread.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Easy Beer Bread (Without Yeast)
- Combine sugar and flour in a large bowl.
- Pour in beer and start mixing the ingredients.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix the batter, then continue mixing with your hands.
- Keep mixing until the batter is sticky and well combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Check the bread by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, the bread is done.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the bread cool for a few minutes.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake