Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert) Recipe
Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert) Recipe. Craving a dessert that’s ready in no time? Then it’s time to give our Banana Splits a whirl!
This unique spin on a classic dessert takes ordinary banana splits to an entirely new level.
We start by broiling bananas that have been sprinkled with a delightful mix of brown sugar, cinnamon, and a dash of salt. The heat caramelizes the sugar, infusing the bananas with a sweet and rich flavor that’s utterly irresistible.
Once they’re beautifully golden, we top them off with all the trimmings. A scoop of creamy frozen yogurt adds a refreshing touch, while a sprinkle of chopped nuts brings in some welcome crunch.
Freshly sliced strawberries lend a burst of fruity flavor, and to top it all off, a dusting of shaved chocolate adds the perfect finishing touch.
The result? An easy, yet delectable dessert that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s the perfect treat for any day of the week, and it’s a guaranteed hit with both kids and adults.
So, why not treat yourself and your loved ones to this dessert? They’re deliciously sweet, wonderfully creamy, and they’re just waiting to be enjoyed!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Yes, feel free to substitute strawberries with your favorite fruits like blueberries or raspberries.
Any nuts will work, but almonds or walnuts are particularly good choices.
Absolutely! Ice cream can be a delicious substitute for frozen yogurt.
It’s best to consume the dessert immediately, as the bananas may become mushy if stored.
Easy Broiled Banana Splits (Quick and Delicious Dessert)
- Combine 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and a little bit of salt.
- Take 4 bananas and cut each one into two pieces lengthwise from top to bottom.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of melted butter over the bananas.
- Sprinkle the sugar, cinnamon, and salt mixture over the bananas.
- Wrap each banana half in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Place them under the broiler until they turn golden. This should take about 3 minutes.
- After you take them out, put some frozen yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle some chopped nuts on the yogurt.
- Add some shaved chocolate on top of the nuts.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of everything.
You May also Like:
- Best Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Copycat Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper
- Chicken Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- Easy Skillet Apple Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake