Honey Peanut Chicken Recipe
Honey Peanut Chicken Recipe. It’s a fantastic dish that combines the rich flavors of honey and peanuts with tender chicken.
To prepare this mouthwatering meal, you’ll need simple ingredients readily available in your kitchen.
This recipe promises a satisfying meal that pairs wonderfully with steamed rice or your choice of side.
It’s an excellent option for both novice cooks and busy folks looking for a quick, tasty dinner option.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Honey Peanut Chicken
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place nuts, breadcrumbs, and grill seasoning in a food processor. Pulse grind them until the nuts turn into breadcrumbs. Pour this nutty-breading onto a plate.
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and mix them with half-and-half or milk. Add hot sauce to this mixture.
- Spread flour on a plastic board or plate.
- Coat both sides of the chicken with flour.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture and then cover it with the nutty-breading.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil to create a thin layer at the bottom of the pan (about 2 or 3 turns of the pan).
- Brown the chicken pieces for 2 minutes on each side in the hot oil or until they turn evenly light golden in color.
- Transfer the browned chicken to a baking sheet.
- Cook the chicken in the oven until the juices run clear and the breasts are cooked through, which should take about 10 to 12 minutes.
You May also Like: